The Prairie Club Terms and Conditions
Deposit & Cancellation
The Prairie Club requires a per bed deposit reserved at time of booking. A cancellation fee equal to $150 per bed per night will be charged if lodging reservations are cancelled (45) days or less from the time of intended visit. If a cancellation is made prior to the 14 days, all but a $25 administration fee per transaction will be refunded.
We encourage all members to book tee times in advance. The golf shop reserves the right to adjust any and all tee times for pace of play purposes.
Although we are a pet-friendly establishment, you will be responsible for any damages incurred by your pet. Pet watching services are only available to club members, and must be arranged in advance of arrival.
Pets are not allowed on the golf course or in any dining areas (except for service animals.) Pets must be fully trained and always restrained.
Golf Dress Code
1. Collared shirts, mock turtlenecks, slacks, or traditional golf shorts of appropriate length.
2. Cut-offs, tank tops, tee shirts, sweat pants, cargo pants/shorts, denim jeans, or athletic shorts are not permitted.
1. Dresses, skirts, slacks, or golf shorts of appropriate length and golf shirts, or blouses.
2. Women’s sleeveless tops must have a collar or high neck.
3. Short shorts, cut-offs, midriff tops or tee shirts are not permitted.
*Please note appropriate denim is allowed in the clubhouse only
1. Golf shoes or rubber-soled shoes must be worn on the golf course and practice areas at all times. Metal spikes are prohibited.
2. If a guest’s attire does not conform to the DRESS CODE, they will be asked to change. Appropriate golf attire is available for purchase in the golf shop.
Check In/Out Policy
Rooms are available after 3:00pm. You are welcome to arrive on property at any time during your arrival day. Please leave your luggage in your vehicle, or store it in the locker facilities until you have been given room keys. Check out time is 10:00am.
If golfing on your departure day, please have your luggage packed and removed from your room prior to your round.
A late check-out fee of $75 per room will be enforced for any violations of this policy.
If you or a member of your group has questions regarding accessibility or would like to request handicap-accessible accommodations; please contact a member of the Front Desk in advance and we will be happy to provide you with seamless access during your stay.
Smoking inside any lodging is PROHIBITED. If this regulation is violated and smoking has been detected inside a room a $250 penalty will be assessed to each member of the group.
After your departure, the property is inspected and inventoried for damages and missing items. You agree that if you do not report all losses or damages to The Prairie Club no later than the departure date will be your responsibility.
The Prairie Club is not responsible for the weather or other acts of God and there will be no refunds for these occurrences. Transportation in such events is not guaranteed
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
• Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
• With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
• For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
• With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
• With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
• With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
• Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone number: 402.376.361
By mail: 88897 State Highway 97, Valentine, NE 69201-9455