COVID-19 UPDATES — 2020
April 28, 2020 —
In a little over two weeks, we will officially open our doors for the 2020 golf season.
We couldn’t be more excited (and the golf courses look fantastic).
For guests arriving in May, we have implemented some simple guidelines to keep our both our staff and guests safe. As the government continues to update their recommendations, our club will follow in-suit.
In short, our policies on-site will be as follows (as of May 2020):
- We will not be servicing our hotel rooms on overnight visits.
- We will be limiting group sizes.
- Our restaurant will be limited to 50% seating occupancy.
- Maximum dining parties will be 6.
- All dinner groups will be separated a minimum of 6-feet.
- We will be enforcing a reservation time for dining.
- Breakfast buffet will be replaced by “grab-and-go” items.
Rest assured, the star of the show (our golf) will remain relatively untouched.
See you soon!